Will Carington, works for Noodle
Information about admissions requirements for the Distance MBA program at Temple University's Fox School of Business and Management is available on the school's admissions website. In order to apply, you will need to submit the following:
- Completed application.
- A non-refundable $60 application fee.
- College transcripts (degree and non-degree).
- Current resume.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Two required essays and one optional statement.
- Official Test Scores: Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). GRE scores are also accepted for applicants that have taken this test within the last 5 years.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores for non-native English speakers unless your degree is from an English language university in a country where English is the native language.
- Admissions Interviews are conducted by invitation only, after your application has been submitted.
For additional information about admissions priorities and selectivity, take a look at the admissions section of the Fox Online MBA's Noodle profile.