We live in Fort Bend, but not in this school zone. Can my children still attend here?


Alister Doyle, Noodle Advisor

User avatar for Alister Doyle

You will need to complete a Student Transfer Application and either email the completed application to to studenttransfers@fortbendisd.com or return it in to Department of Student Affairs.

According to the Fort Bend ISD website the timeline for applications is April 14 – May 09, 2014 so you should probably do this sooner rather than later.

And if you have any other questions you can always call the Department of Student Affairs at 281-327-2829 or you can check out their Guidelines for Requesting an Intra-District Transfer. I hope that helps.

Your Answer