is it possible to get a copy of my diploma for the graduating class of 1961?


Abby Garcia, Abby- Resident Noodle Expert

User avatar for Abby Garcia

Hello there! The best way get a copy of your diploma from 1961 is to call the administrative office at Midwood High School at 718-724-8500.

You can also contact the Midwood High School Alumni Association at for some guidance in the process.

In addition, you can also contact board members of the Alumni Association: Wendy Guida: and Dr. Ernest Pysher- for futher help!

Good luck with the process!

Your Answer