Hi, Could you let me know how to enroll a new arrived in the States kids. They are 5 and 7 years old? Thank you!


Will Carington, works for Noodle

User avatar for Will Carington

An overview of Harris Creek Elementary's enrollment procedures can be found on the school's website.

Once you have downloaded and completed the appropriate enrollment forms (based on your child's age), you will then need to gather the following documents:

  • A certified copy of your child's birth certificate
  • Proof of your Wake County address (current water, gas, or electric bill in parent's name that is no more than 60 days old, newly signed lease, etc.)
  • A photo ID of the parent or guardian
  • Your child's immunization records
  • Any custody documents

Finally, you will need to make an appointment at your child's "base school" to submit these forms and complete the registration process. Your base school is determined by your address and can be found using the district's base school locator.

Hope this helps! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact Harris Creek Elementary at 919-431-2267 or Wake County Public Schools at 919-217-5100.

Your Answer