How would I go about enrolling and what are the classes like ?


Alister Doyle, Noodle Advisor

User avatar for Alister Doyle

If you're a new student enrolling for the first time you'll need to fill out a New Student Enrollment Form which you can download here. Or if you're looking to transfer from another Know County School you can complete an Application for Student Transfer here. You should note that the summer transfer window concludes Tuesday, July 1, 2014, at 4:00 p.m. though so I wouldn't waste any time! The school is a "non-traditional" high school designed for students who need credits to graduate or have experienced difficulties in a traditional school environment, so classes are often smaller and there is more time afforded to students who might need help from teachers.

Your Answer