what happens if the other district does not release them?


Alister Doyle, Noodle Advisor

User avatar for Alister Doyle

If a request for an inter-district transfer is denied, you can file an appeal to the county office of education in your district of residence within 30 days of receipt of the official notice of denial of the transfer. The number for the San Bernardino County Office of Education is (909) 888-3228. In general a district cannot refuse a transfer based on a student's academic or athletic performance but they can reject the transfer if it would upset racial and ethnic balances among its schools.

Your Answer