Are there any master's programs in forensic chemistry and crime investigation for international students?


Janelle Matrow, Noodle staff here to help!

User avatar for Janelle Matrow

The United States has an abundance of international students pursuing a graduate degree each year and if your goal is to study forensic chemistry in the U.S. there are several schools to look into. For example, the International Forensic Research Institute at the Florida International University Graduate School has both a master's and a PhD program in the forensic sciences. You can access their admissions page for international students here. Best of luck!

Your Answer